Check out the truth behind some of these nutrition myths to see what the truth is. Thanks again to Competitor.com for finding out the answers! Click here to find out the information behind the myth.
1. Taking in simple sugars during exercise is bad.
2. There is an optimal macronutrient ratio.
3. It’s necessary to carbo-load before races.
4. You should drink to completely prevent dehydration.
5. Eating more fat will increase your endurance.
6. Muscle cramps are caused by dehydration.
7. All sports drinks are the same.
8. Most runners eat enough carbohydrate.
9. Runners need to eat as carefully as non-runners.
10. Supplements are necessary for maximum performance.